Pursuant to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (mentioned in this document as "Regulations"), this page describes the processing methods for the personal data of users whom consult the websites e-Shark S.r.l. accessible by telematic means to the following addresses:
This information does not apply to other sites, pages or online services accessible via hypertext links that may be published our websites, as they are referring to resources outside the e-Shark S.r.l domain.
The personal data collected is used by e-Shark S.r.l., who is responsible for its treatment, in compliance with the principles of protection of personal data established by the GDPR 2016/679 Regulation.
The provision of data is mandatory for everything that is required by legal and/or contractual obligations and therefore any refusal to supply them in whole or in part may result in the impossibility of providing the services requested.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This type of data includes IP addresses, domain names of computers and terminals used by users, addresses in URI / URL form (Uniform Resource Identifier / Locator) of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the file size obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and the user's computer environment.
This data, necessary for the use of web services, are also processed for the purpose of:
- obtaining statistical informations on the use of the services (most visited pages, number of visitors per hour or daily timeframe, geographical areas of origin, etc.);
- check if the services offered are operating correctly.
The navigation data are not stored, except those provided by cookies, so you can see the related information at the following link http://www.e-shark.it/cookie-en.html
Data communicated by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of contact data, as well as the compilation and forwarding of the modules present on the e-Shark sites, entail the acquisition of the sender's contact details, as well as the personal data included in our communications. The data will be processed for the following purposes:
- Statistical analysis
- Promotional activities
- Marketing (analysis and market surveys)
- Processing, printing, enveloping and sending of invoices
- Delivery of the product service
- Customer management (contracts, orders, shipments and invoices)
- Hosting online services
- Electronic information
- Sending of courtesy communications and/or promotional/informative material
- Software maintenance
- Monitoring and recording of telephone and written communications, aiming for quality assurance and compliance purposes and for handling complaints and/or requests
- Profiling for promotional purposes
- Market research, statistical studies and verification of customer satisfaction on products
- Services to protect consumers and users
- Internal control services (security, productivity, quality of services, heritage integrity)
- Compliance with legal obligations related to commercial relationships
There are some specific information on the website indicated above for specific services that could be requested by the user.
The mandatory data for contractual and accounting purposes are kept for the time necessary to carry out the commercial and accounting relationship and for the next 10 years to comply with any possible disputes.
The data of those who do not buy or use products / services, even temporarily, despite having had a previous contact with company representatives or after having tried a demonstration version of the software, will be processed for 24 months, where their conservation it is not otherwise justified, unless the informed consent of the interested parties regarding a subsequent commercial promotion or market research activity has been validly acquired.
For the following e-Shark S.r.l. http://www.e-shark.it, http://sanita.e-shark.it, http://aziende.e-shark.it, http://servizi.e-shark.it, http: //www.kholdem.net, http://www.lipoker.net, the Owner uses some cookies as indicated in detail in the appropriate cookies policy accessible at the following link http://www.e-shark.it/cookie-en.html.
For the following sites http://www.faithcloud.it and http://www.cartellaclinica.net cookies are not used.
We inform you that the data will be processed in the following forms:
- Computerized, electronic and telematic
The following IT structures are used for the computer, electronic and telematic methods:
Activity name: Customer Relationship Management
IT infrastructure: Corporate server
Structure Type: internal
Headquarter: Sede 1 (SANT'AGATA LI BATTIATI)
Activity name: Web services and cloud computing
IT infrastructure: SCorporate server in the cloud
Structure Type: External
Headquarter: OVH Cloud Service Provider (www.ovh.it - EU - France)
Categories of receivers
Without prejudice to communications carried out in compliance with legal and contractual obligations, all data collected and processed may be communicated exclusively for the purposes specified to the following categories of interested parties:
- External managers;
- Authorized persons;
Furthermore, when managing your data, the following categories of authorized persons such as internal managers and/or external designated managers with specific written instructions which have been provided regarding the processing of data:
It is possible to ask to the person responsible for handling the data for an updated list of any external managers, through the contacts indicated below.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the interested party may, in accordance with the procedures and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him / her (right of access);
- be aware of its origin;
- receive intelligible communication;
- to have information about the logic, the methods and the purposes of the processing;
- request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
- right of limitation and/or opposition to the processing of data concerning him;
- right of revocation;
- right to data portability;
- in cases of consent-based processing, to receive their data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.
Holder of the treatment
The holder of the processing of your personal data is
- E-Shark S.r.l.
- VAT ID: 03954260877
- C.F.: 03954260877
- Email: email@example.com
- PEC: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teleohone: 095302380
Responsible for data protection
The undersigned Company has appointed DPO (Data Protection Officer) DE LUCA DAVIDE, who can be contacted at the following email address: email@example.com.